Tuesday 26 June 2012

Update / News / Changes

Exciting news! You may have realised that I've changed the name of my blog from musicandmollie to Stereo Specs, allow me to explain...

Okay, so I realise that I have been a bit distant from this blog in recent weeks; I've been considering changing to a different format and style and what not as I have been in deliberation as to whether or not I should create a music blog solely for that purpose. So, after a lot of contemplation, I've decided that I shall continue to use musicandmollie, now Stereo Specs, to write and inform about the latest and greatest musical developments. Exciting, right?

 But, don't think that this is the last of Mollie. In order to continue writing my more personal posts, as well as the odd musical exploration, I have created a brand new blog that I hope to use as a kind of scrapbook; somewhere to discuss my latest musings, such as recent obsessions, as well as developing my writing in doing so.

So basically,
New name: Stereo Specs A blog solely for music posts.
My Personal Blog: Musings of Mollie A place for me to express my latest interests etc. so I don't interrupt this blog.

Who knows, I may find this a completely useless idea and end up using this blog for everything but ho hum.

Here is my thanks expressed in a photo set that I like to call 'A Series Of Unfortunate Faces':



2 comments:

  1. nice blog thank u for visait on my blog:)I follow you of course follow me back if you like kisses Magda xx

    http://maagdzia21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, you're gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment!
oh gosh, i get way too excited.