Friday 6 July 2012

Wob Wob Wob

Onomatopoeic title to resemble some kind of dance beat. Yah.
I don't know how many people reading this live in England, or even the centre of Niagara Falls, but we've had a lot of rain. IT'S JULY. Being housebound for such long periods of the day calls for one boredom decreasing activity: dancing in front of your mirror as if you are all that and a bag of potatoes. Below are some of my go-to 'bust a move' songs at the moment. I'm allowed to enjoy an overly produced electronic track every once in a while.

Bassline - Chris Brown
This is my favourite track from Fortune. In general, Chris' latest album is more dance infused than previous releases but it definitely paid off in this song.


Morning Sun - Rock Mafia ft. Miley Cyrus
Yes, Miley's voice has been auto tuned to the extreme, yes the repetition of "pimps and hoes" isn't the most evocative lyric of the year but this song makes me want to dance so I like it.

Express Yourself - Diplo ft. Nicky Da B
Dipo always produces such beat driven tracks that it is quite impossible not to want to move to them.

Oh, do you know of any other ways of presenting audio other than embedding from Youtube? It's quite annoying how blogger doesn't have the option of uploading audio files in a neat, presentable way. I suppose I like to use Soundcloud but it doesn't always have certain songs that I want to write about. It would be really helpful to know of alternatives, merci buckets!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this :) I've been meaning to download some new songs but was too lazy to go searching >.<

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment!
oh gosh, i get way too excited.