Creative Blog Award
Disclaimer: I'm sorry to the creator of this award, i had to change the title from 'Kreativ' to 'Creative' because it was annoying the heck out of me and i also used a different image.
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer the seven questions below.
3. Award ten other bloggers and let them know.
4. Share seven facts about yourself.
I was awarded The Creative Blog Award by the lovely Josie and Corrine so thankyou to them for allowing me to do this post.
1. Name your favourite song: At the moment i am constantly listening to anything by The Black Keys; their latest single Gold On The Ceiling is so good.
3. What ticks you off? As soon as i read this is started singing "ticked off, ticked off, i am really ticked off!" from School Of Rock. Is that bad? I think that's bad. I don't think that there are specific things that get on my nerves, it's usually when i'm in a bad mood. However, i don't like people who after seeing that someone likes a song are all like "are you serious?! I heard this song five months ago i can't believe you are only just listening to it" and they go all "that's so mainstream" ape on them. It's really pathetic and annoying.
4. When i'm upset, i... Watch too much reality tv and eat lots of chocolate.
5. Favourite pet? No, i can't do it. I have three cats and they're all such cutie pies.
6. Black / White? I prefer to wear black, i'm an unfathomably messy eater.
7. Biggest fear? Not knowing what my future holds. Although it's quite exciting when my imagination wanders off and conjures up a range of scenarios for what my life could potentially be like.
8. Everyday attitude? Be open-minded towards everything; you can learn so much so don't confine yourself. Be positive, you never know what could happen.
9. What is perfection? Eddie Redmayne. Only kidding. Well not really, he is the dream, but i suppose perfection means a different thing to everybody. For me, i think a sense of imperfection is really intriguing; if everybody was perfect then we'd have a pretty boring world.
10.Guilty Pleasure? I watch reality tv shows religiously. I was so upset when The Hills and The City ended and i don't care how many times my mum told me that it was all set up, it was real life and i wanted to be Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port's bezzie.
7 Facts About Me:
I have kind of already summarised my whole life story in the above questions but if you want to know anything else then (caution, promo alert) visit my brand spanking new 'about me' page!
Here are a my favourite blogs at the moment that i would like to present the 'Kreativ Blog' award to:
p.s. Thankyou also to Fran for awarding me the Versatile Blogger award too!