Degree in Procrastination anyone?
- BREAKING BAD
- BROOKLYN NINE-NINE
- FRESH MEAT The most accurate portrayal of all freshers everywhere.
- GAME OF THRONES
- LES REVENANTS Great for all those learning French, and not just some rubbish soap opera that your GCSE teacher recommends!
- LUTHER I FECKING LOVE IDRIS ELBA
- MISFITS When Robert Sheehan left, I was out.
- MOCK THE WEEK
- ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK The moment when tampons were used to make headpieces for the Christmas show in season 2 is hilarious.
- PRETTY LITTLE LIARS With the knowledge that this show is into its sixth series and still going, I don't think I can carry out this rigmarole any longer than series 3.
- PRISON BREAK Sucre is my Spanish spice for life.
- RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE
- THE FALL Way better than 50 shades.
- TOP BOY
The next series I'm planning on watching include Gossip Girl, Peaky Blinders and literally all of the TED talks episodes. But please do tell me your faves and I'll definitely add them to my ever growing list!