Sunday 14 April 2013

Coachella, I Want To Be Where You Are

images via latimes and some other place on the internet that I forgot to note down

I don't think you realise just how determined I am to travel across the Atlantic to Indio, California and spend a weekend at Coachella. Be it by plane, boat or even a lilo with a paddle, I'm going to get there one day. With sunshine in the day, sunsets at night and a selection of the best music artists around to carry you through both what is there not to love? You can let out your inner hippie and wear feathers and crochet all day long. This years line up sees the likes of Passion Pit, Jamie XX, Local Natives, Sigur Ros and James Blake take the stage...but alas there is no iconic ferris wheel where I am and it is raining. These are just are some images from weekend one (I know, we'll all have to help each other get through the pain of not being at the second weekend too) just to make you pine for palm trees and live music.

Are you wishing you went to Coachella as much as me right now?
Of course you are what a silly question.


7 comments:

  1. urgh same, i wanna go too! i feel you hahaha xxxx


    jasmineama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day! The idea of a festival in the sun seems mad, but perfect!

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really love to be there too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah hese photos are making me even mooooore jealous- one year ill go xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you, so jealous of everyone who went to Coachella. Hopefully I'll be able to go next year.

    X

    nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to go coachella too!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog...would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? ...let me know..

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment!
oh gosh, i get way too excited.