Saturday 9 August 2014

The Sun's Gonna Shine For The Last Time

Is anyone pining for the sunshine, sand and sea? But, alas, with a weather warning for this weekend it seems like these pictures and listening to Radio 1 in Ibiza sets on repeat will have to do until next year. I can't believe that more than a month has passed since we were on our favourite Grecian island (I've only been to one but that's not the point). Following Jenah Yamamoto's escapades in her native Hawaii and Erika Bowes' Ibizan getaway on instagram hasn't helped either but they have offered me a slice of the sunshine that almost every other country in the world is experiencing in...wait, what was it called again? Oh yeah, SUMMER.
 
The first image is one I took in my beloved Zante and the last is taken from Erika's instagram. Ibiza is defo on the places to go list. If you really want to get emotional over the fact that summer is almost over then listen to 'Unmissable' by Gorgon City or Secondcity's latest song called 'What Can I Do'. But MK and Duke Dumont's sets will probably do the trick; when he lays down 'I Got You' that is really the tipping point man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for taking the time to comment!
oh gosh, i get way too excited.