Friday 28 February 2014

I WOKE UP LIKE DISSS / Playlist

I'm going to try and do a monthly playlist because I love revisiting songs that I used to listen to. So here is my month of February in audio. Holla.


A rather multicultural (and multilingual) selection. I've become very much obsessed with Stromae, the Belgian dude who gave us Alors On Danse, which is an easy excuse to make myself believe I'm doing French revision at the same time. Listening to the latest Pro Era release and a lot of dancehall because it is the most uplifting music genre to exist.

I'd love to hear what everyone else is listening to!

1 comment:

  1. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your playlist is hot dangg it...n u love dancehall omg we are besties lol

    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment!
oh gosh, i get way too excited.