Sunday 2 September 2012

Shia

I was pleasantly surprised when I read an article in this morning's Sunday Times magazine based on an interview with Shia LaBeouf. The way the actor presented himself sat in a low-key pancakes-and-eggs joint whilst wearing a ripped t-shirt and pulling on a cigarette, the aura he emitted when expressing his views so passionately and philosophically about his job, ethics and background, I found myself falling for him the more I continued to read. Plus, the feature image of him looking smoulderingly good didn't do anything to deter this opinion.
The extracted quote about Shia 'letting his hair down' reminds me of the characters in On The Road, the ones who are mad to live. I love the last one too, about him having space to plant his feet into a project and just experience it. I felt the same way when I was on my expedition and purposely didn't have any contact with home.
It's wonderful that we also have the same views on marriage, I'll be ready and waiting Shia.

12 comments:

  1. Omg, he's from Even Stevens on Disney Channel! I remember the good old days when Disney Channel was an actual pleasure to watch unlike nowadays where all the programmes are just copy-cats of the originals. He has deffo grown into a handsome fella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hes such a kool guy! i watched eagle eye the other day, loved it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha he's awesome. I like his views on marriage too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's such a laidback person & actor! I love him! Following you back lovely xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post, ohh Shia LaBoeuf - could there be a sexier name in this universe?? haha.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such lovely post <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Shia too, great post! x

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore him, always have. I find him so attractive!

    style sincerity

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is so insightful! Love it, following.

    Hope you can find the time to check out mine too! :) www.anotheryoungtruth.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE Shia LaBeouf and we have this magazine lying around somewhere so I need to find it!

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment!
oh gosh, i get way too excited.