Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Coachella

And the award for the latest Coachella post goes to Mols. #degas.
Coachella is not at the very top of my list of festivals to go to - Tomorrowland obviously holds number one spot, hello, followed by Creamfields and Outlook - but it is by far the most stylish. It seems like most people (at least the ones who are photographed) care more about what they wear than what they hear; I imagine it to be like "Dance? Oh no honey not in these new garbs". But as usual Vanessa Hudgens looked perfect. She is Coachella personified.


2 comments:

  1. I've been lusting over all these outfits, for me the jenner sisters dressed amazingly, totally girl crushing on their outfits
    http://yourpocketfullofsunshine.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa Hudgens is Queen Coachella. I don't like that people are going super over the top for dressing for festivals. I mean, sure, it's fun and all but you are going to see live music you like and might as well wear something comfortable, right? Loved this!
    ☽ mortem blonde ☾

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment!
oh gosh, i get way too excited.